Sunday 11 August 2013

Maybelline baby lips review - beauty

After waiting for months, Maybelline finally released baby lips in the UK, which I was incredibly excited about, due to the hype over in America.
At the reasonable price of £2,99 I purchased 3 different flavour baby lips. These included "cherry me", "peach kiss" and "hydrate". 



In my opinion, the packaging of this product is very colourful and exotic, which definitely makes it more exciting. 
As well as this, the size is very convenient and compact, which means it fits perfectly inside a handbag or purse for on the go.
All of the lip balms have a sweet, gentle scent which I believe is a complete bonus - "cherry me" is definitely my favourite smell as its very sweet yet fruity. 

Adding onto this, excluding the "hydrate" baby lips, every other lip balm has a slight tint of colour when applied to the lips. "Cherry me" is a fairly vibrant pink, however is not too much, and looks adorable! Perfect for nights out! "Peach kiss" also has a slight tint to it, however it is much more subtle and can be worn on a day to day basis, as it gives the lips a shiny colour.
As this product is a lip balm, the main aim is to soften and moisturise lips, and so it does! Whilst wearing this product my lips feel so hydrated and soft.
However, the only down side to this product is the fact you have to re apply it after around 4 hours, based on my experience with this product. On the packaging of this product it states "formula moisturises lips for a full 8 hours" therefore I beg to differ, but excluding this, the product is amazing! 
I definitely believe that every girl should own one of these baby lips!
Megan xox

No comments:

Post a Comment