Tuesday 13 August 2013

Real techniques stippling brush review - beauty


In my spare time I love to watch Youtube videos on makeup, hair and beauty tips. After watching a numerous amount of "beauty gurus" it appeared that "Real techniques" make-up brushes are a definite must have. As a result, I treated myself to one!

There are a variety of different Real techniques make-up brushes as each brush has different purposes. I decided to purchase the "stippling brush" which I like to use for my foundation/concealed.

The brush is not too large which I think is great as it fits into a handbag nicely. Also, the colour of the brush is a very gorgeous metallic pink colour, which I think is very pretty and girly. 

The bristles of the brush are very soft yet very stable and sturdy therefore I assume that the brush will be very long lasting due to the high quality.
When applying my makeup, it applies the foundation very evenly and it gives my face a very matte and flawless finish, and in comparison with previous make-up brushes, this one is excellent and it's astonishing how much of a difference a brush can make!
The brush is perfect for BB cream also as it spreads everything around the face evenly and is just fantastic!

Although the brush is great, the price is however not the cheapest. I purchased this product from boots (a UK drug store) at the price of £11.99. Even though this is not the cheapest of all brushes, it is most definitely worth the price and you are definitely paying for the quality of the brush! Worth the money 100%, in my opinion. 

I highly recommend this brush to anyone who wants a very flawless, even finish to their foundation and to anyone who uses foundation/concealer/BB cream daily as it blends so well and it's just brilliant!

You're definitely missing out if you don't own this amazing "real techniques stippling brush". 


Megan xox

No comments:

Post a Comment